API and Integration Developer
for the Co-Innovation Lab
Dedagroup is one of the most important players in the Information Technology "Made in Italy". The group support Companies, Public Sector and Financial Institutions in their IT strategies with expertise in software, system integration and technology infrastructure. The headquarters are located in Trento - an area that is rich in innovation excellence - with branches in Italy and abroad. The company supports more than 3,600 customers around the world. For further information: http://www.dedagroup.it
The Co-Innovation Lab is a joint initiative between Dedagroup and Fondazione Bruno Kessler (FBK), a private research institution devoted to excellence in research in numerous disciplines and designated to the role of keeping the Autonomous Province of Trento in the mainstream of European and international research. For further information: https://www.fbk.eu/en/.
The Co-Innovation Lab is focused on developing standards, best practices and platforms for the openness and interoperability of data and services (Open Data, Open Services) to enable next generation digital applications.The Co-Innovation Lab is working on joint Research Efforts to develop a common interoperability platform called “Digital Hub”.
We are looking for a young API developer to help us in the development of server-side API and Integration layer within our Digital Hub Platform project. Digital Hub is a next generation data and services interoperability platform developed by our Co-Innovation Lab.
You will work in a young, dynamic and international team and participate in the design and development of the software platforms and applications of the Lab, in collaboration with development teams of Dedagroup and Fondazione Bruno Kessler (FBK).
This position is involved in the full software development lifecycle from requirement review, solution design, coding, unit testing, deployment, documentation.
· Design, Development and integration of the API based services interoperability framework of the Digital Hub
· Building reusable code and libraries for future use
· Optimization of the framework for maximum speed and scalability
· Implementation of security and data protection
· Design and implementation of data collection and storage components
Skills And Qualifications
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases
· Data migration, transformation, and scripting
· Knowledge of the programming languages used in the Co-Innovation Lab: Enterprise Java (JEE, Spring) and Python
· Knowledge of common web service protocols (HTTP, JSON, REST)
· Database management (SQL and No-SQL databases, JPA/Hibernate)
· Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
The Lab develops in Java within a Microservices architecture using Agile methodology. We are looking for strong commitment to team work and collaborative problem solving. Job requirements
● B.Sc. in Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Mathematics, Phisics or equivalent degree/relevant experience
● Experience in server-sidesoftware development (preferably with the J2EE platform)
● Oral and written proficiency in English
● Team work attitude, good communication and relational skills Additional eligibility qualifications
● M.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Computer Science, Mathematics or Phisics (or equivalent degrees)
● Experience with the following technologies used in the Co-Innovation Lab:
· Data integration and storage: WSO2 Data Service Server, Apache Drill, Apache NiFi, Hadoop, Hive, MongoDB, Cassandra.
· Services Integration: WSO2 API Manager.
· Data Visualization: Apache Superset, ElasticSearch Kibana, ReDash, Metabase, Grafana.
The Co-Innovation Lab is co-located with FBK’s “Smart Community Lab” in Trento. The successful candidates will work in the spaces of the Lab. More information about the Smart Community Lab is available at http://www.smartcommunitylab.it
· Interesting activity in cooperation with research and industry partners
· Dedicated work space and young, engaged colleagues
· Opportunities for career development in Dedagroup
· Attractive living conditions in the middle of the Alps
Number of positions: 1
Type of contract: fixed-term contract
Working hours: full time
Gross salary: about 25.600
Duration: around 3 years.
Start date: May 2018
Workplace: Povo, Trento (Italy)
Please make sure that your application includes the following attachments (pdf. format):
- detailed CV including relevant past experiences;
- cover letter
Application deadline: 30th April 2018
For further information or technical issues about the application, please contact the Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who will pass the preliminary curricula screening will be contacted shortly afterwards for an interview. Non selected applicants will be notified of their exclusion at the end of the selection process.
I dati acquisiti con la ricezione dei curriculum vitae sono trattati da Dedagroup S.p.A. - titolare del trattamento - al fine di valutare il possibile interesse alla futura costituzione di un rapporto contrattuale. I dati acquisiti potranno essere trasmessi alle varie società di Dedagroup Spa. Inviando il CV, si dichiara di aver preso completa visione dell'informativa sulla privacy ed esprime il consenso al trattamento dei propri dati personali, anche sensibili, nei limiti e per le finalità precisati nell'informativa.
Scrivendo a email@example.com potranno essere esercitati tutti i diritti di accesso, rettifica e cancellazione dei dati personali secondo quanto previsto dalla normativa applicabile vigente. Il curriculum vitae deve contenere un riassunto del vostro percorso formativo e delle esperienze lavorative maturate. In calce al CV va riportata la seguente frase: "Autorizzo il trattamento dei dati personali contenuti nel mio curriculum vitae in base art. 13 del D. Lgs. 196/2003". I formati di file consentiti sono: doc, docx o pdf. Assieme al curriculum è possibile inviare anche una propria fotografia in primo piano, in formato jpeg. Attenzione: la dimensione massime degli allegati non deve superare i 4 Mb.